Hey there, we’re Ian and Sarah, an American (MD) and Canadian (ON) who fell in love after meeting in Germany and now call Birmingham (AL) home. And to put it plainly, we’ve got a thing for saving money and seeing the world!
From collecting miles and points to always being on the lookout for new ways to save money, we’ve learned a lot of new things over the years and we love sharing these fun facts and tips with others. Our hope is that this blog would be a space where we are able to talk about the things we are passionate about and that you would come along for the ride!
- Is the credit card guru and money savings master
- Takes his morning coffee with a splash of heavy cream
- Has got a thing for the New England Patriots (especially the GOAT – Tom Brady) + FC Barcelona (and the other GOAT – Lionel Messi)
- Loves a good round of racquetball or Spikeball (and soccer, of course)
- Spends his days as a project manager for the U.S. Treasury
- Is the travel planner + coffee shop/dessert place finder
- Can’t stand coffee – tea is my drink of choice!
- Has a tendency to use “Y’all” and “Eh” in the same sentence
- Dubbed herself an “adventurous homebody” – loves going on trips, but also loves coming home
- Has a slight obsession with cookie dough
- Digs a good documentary (especially about the Royal family)
- Spends her days as a calligrapher over at True North Paper Co.
- Love going for walks around our neighborhood
- Are always on the lookout for where we can travel to next
- Spend Monday nights watching the Bachelor
- Spent our whole dating relationship long distance
- Have a deathly fear of open water – you just never know what’s coming for you!
- Dominate crime podcasts on roadtrips (where does the time go!?)
Travel Bucket List
- Norway & Sweden
- Eastern Canada
- U.S. National Parks (Yellowstone, Zion, Yosemite to name a few!)
Places We Want to Revisit
- The Netherlands
- The U.K.